The TASA Advertising Policy outlines the conditions, procedures and fees for advertising and/or distributing promotional material via TASAweb, the Members’ Newsletter, Twitter and Nexus. TASA accepts advertising material from members and non-members regarding opportunities in employment, scholarships, research, study, and products and services relevant to TASA members.
TASA is a not-for-profit organization. Income from advertising goes directly to TASA activities to benefit members or to operating costs. TASA advertising package prices, available in the Media Kit link below, are fixed and non-negotiable. TASA does not pay agency commissions or agency rebates for advertisements.
TASA’s Media Kit is available here.
General Advertising Conditions
The policy covers:
- Advertising via mail-outs to TASA membership
- Nexus advertising
- Advertising via the TASAweb site and the Members’ Newsletter
- The advertising material will be of professional interest to TASA members
- Applications to advertise to be made emailed to the TASA Executive Officer
- TASA reserves the right to refuse acceptance of advertising
- TASA will not provide any personal information about members, including e-mail or mailing addresses, to third parties. TASA Office will handle the distribution of any paid advertisements via its email list and/or mailing list as long as the material is deemed to be of professional interest to TASA members. Material will only be sent to members who have agreed to be recipients as per the Spam Act 2003.