- Be a TASA member
- Be the primary carer of one or more children under 5 years of age or have unpaid caring responsibilities for a family member/s with a disability or chronic health condition.
- Have an abstract or paper accepted for the TASA conference. The applicant is eligible to apply if they are waiting for the notification of acceptance, however funding will be awarded on the condition of the abstract/paper acceptance.
- Agrees to contribute to the TASA website on conclusion of the conference, sharing their experiences while attending.
Each application must include:
- Application form (see below)
- Curriculum Vitae (max 4 pages)
- Evidence of abstract submission and acceptance
Applications will be forwarded to TASA Executive and assessed against the following criteria:
- Applications alignment with purpose of bursary
- The demonstrated value of the conference to applicant’s career progression or research.
- The applicant’s track record relative to opportunity
- All eligibility criteria are met.
TASA has the right to reverse or vary any decision made if it finds that the decision has been made based on incomplete or incorrect information supplied by the applicant.
Please apply using this official application form by May 27, 2019.