TASA Executive Committee, November 2018 – November 2020
The TASA Executive are pleased to announce the results of the 2018 TASA Executive elections.
The new positions are as below:
- President: Dan Woodman, University of Melbourne, Elected Unopposed
- Vice President: Alphia Possamai-Inesedy, Western Sydney University, Elected Unopposed
- Secretary: Ashleigh Watson, Griffith University
- Treasurer: Peta Cook, University of Tasmania, Elected Unopposed
- Postgraduate Portfolio Leader: Ben Loymeyer, Flinders University
- Public Engagement Portfolio Leader: Nicholas Hookway, University of Tasmania, Elected Unopposed
- Applied Sociology Portfolio Leader: Catherine Robinson, Anglicare Tasmania, Elected Unopposed
- Equity & Inclusion Portfolio Leader: Meredith Nash, University of Tasmania
- Thematic Group Portfolio Leader: Sara James, La Trobe University, Elected Unopposed
The TASA Executive wish to thank everyone who nominated, both successful and unsuccessful for their efforts. These elections ensure that TASA remains a robust and democratic organization that can shape the field of sociology in the years ahead.