As previously advised, Anthony Smith, TASA's Postgraduate Portfolio Leader, is calling for expressions of interests to join TASA’s Postgraduate Sub-Committee (PGSC) for the 2021-2022 term. This PGSC supports the Postgraduate Portfolio Leader in representing and furthering the interests of TASA’s postgraduate members. The PGSC consists of a maximum of seven members (six PGSC ordinary members plus the Postgraduate Portfolio Leader) who usually serve a two-year term and meet online regularly as well as face-to-face at the annual conference.
The PGSC roles can be established at the beginning of each term and depend on the direction the committee wants to go in. Key areas of focus for PGSC include:
- Post-Grad Day at the Annual TASA Conference
- TASA Postgraduate web and social media strategies and information
- International networks with similar postgraduate organisations
- Postgraduate professional development and transitions to employment
The PGSC Terms of Reference can be accessed here. For queries, please contact Anthony K J Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit your expression of interest, please email TASA Admin at admin@TASA.org.au by this Monday November 30, 2020 with the following information:
- Your name
- Institutional affiliation
- A personal statement of up to 200 words
Please note: You must be enrolled in a postgraduate degree to be considered eligible to serve on this sub-committee.