To make changes to this page:
First right click on the news widget or event widgets to filter them by category for this thematic group.
To change the names in the right hand purple column, simply select the text and re-type the name. To change the image, right click on the image and select "change image" from the popup context menu. The image doesn't need to be square - but should be relatively square. When the page is displayed at run-time, some code will execute and the image will change to a circle.The extra white space between the member names in the right hand purple column will be removed when the page is displayed. It doesn't matter if there is some extra space between the members here.
To change the links below the members "view members, blog, recent publications", etc right click on the link and select "Change link" from the popup context menu. Use the menu builder to make a new link. You can filter the membership directory by subgroup and a few other parameters. Maybe that will help.
The facebook feed on this page is loaded differently than other pages. Do not remove the link below the twitter feed widget.
To change the video click in the white space beneath the video, and press backspace to delete the video.
Then use the media embed icon in the editor toolbar to paste in the youtube embed code. CHANGE THE WIDTH to 100%, and the height to 200px in the code they provide.
If you're signed up as a TASA Member, you benefit from a range of benefits. There's lots of other ways you can also get involved as a postgraduate:
- Consider putting yourself forward to be part of the Postgraduate Sub-Committee in the next round (2021-2022).
- Get involved with the next Postgrad day at the annual conference.
- Write something for Nexus, TASA's newsletter.
- Start a conversation with @tasapostgrads on Twitter
- Get more involved in one of your thematic groups. Postgraduates can also be a 'postgraduate representative' for a thematic group!
- Participate at the Annual General Meeting, and if you have ideas, raise topics for the executive or for the AGM.
- Sign up to the Looking for Work 'registry'.
- Share your publications, reports, blog posts, etc. with TASA to promote.
If you have ideas for the Postgrad Sub-Committee, contact us!
Postgrad Portfolio Leader
Anthony K J Smith
Richa Sarah George
Dorinda 't Hart
University of Western Australia
Tweets by @Tasapostgrads